Why Choose Jubilee – Perth’s Favourite Pool Builder?
Our Process from Start to Finish
Whether your project is a restoration or renovation of an existing pool, to a completely new installation of a concrete pool, your first point of call at Jubilee Pools is with our excellent customer service team, who are always at the ready to provide you with expert advice and guidance.
The first step of any project we undertake is booking an obligation-free site evaluation, performed by the owner of Jubilee Pools, Andrew McCracken, who will be personally handling your project. During the visit, Andrew will go over the details of your project and provide you with a personalized consultation. Drawing from over 30 years of experience in the industry Andrew provides you with his expertise and industry knowledge to help you make the most informed decisions possible about your project.
From the measurements and details provided by your existing designs, or new measurements taken and designed by our expert staff at Jubilee, a detailed quote will be provided alongside a 3D rendering of the project. Lastly, any variations to the quote are discussed and agreed upon and a contract is written and agreed to before the construction phase commences.
Jubilee Pools are experienced builders registered with both SPASA WA & HIA. While a timeline of construction periods can be estimated, keep in mind that external factors like fencing requirements, other construction projects prohibiting access or weather conditions can interrupt or extend a projects timeframe and such delays are beyond our control.
At every stage of construction, Jubilee Pools follows all safety procedures such as fencing, engineer approval and safe workplace conduct by our employees. For a typical concrete pool, there are generally four stages of construction
The following process is taken in the building of a Jubilee concrete pool:
- From the first point of call, you are greeted by our friendly staff and given expert advice and guidance.
- A site visit obligation free with the owner of Jubilee Pools (Andrew), who is also your pool builder contractor is booked.
- Andrew will come to site and sit with you and give you a personalised consultation on your new pool or renovation.
- Jubilee pools set a proposed design or if plans and designs are instilled proceed with a detailed quotation.
- Once the quotation is accepted Jubilee Pools fine tunes any variations or 3D drawings and sent for final approval.
- Approval: Once approved the contract is drawn up and signed by both parties.Jubilee Pools are industry registered builders with SPASA WA & HIA.
- Engineering is prepared.
- Applications and permits to the council are submitted to the appropriate shire.
- The excavation process begins.
- Safety fencing is set in place.
- Formwork and steel proceeds.
- Plumbing of the shell commences.
- The concrete shell is poured.
- The shell sits to cure for 4 weeks (minimum).
- Preparation of render commences.
- Tiling and headers commence.
- Electrical and equipment are installed.
- Pool fencing is installed.
- Pool surface, if not fully tiled, is installed.
- Final clean up preparation.
- The pool is filled and balanced.
- The pool is ready! A handover kit is provided and Andrew goes through the running of the pool system.